Skip to content
10 Awesome Espresso Machines Under $200
10 Best Interior Design Apps in iOS and Google Play Stores
10 Best Small Slow Cooker Options and Deals
10 Cool Ceiling Fan Alternatives
10 Craftsman Style Homes: Exterior and Interior Examples & Ideas (Photos)
10 Different Types of Acacia Wood
10 Different Types of Arborvitae Trees
10 Different Types of Balloon Flowers
10 Different Types of Bamboo for Yards, Gardens, Decks and Indoors
10 Different Types of Can Openers
10 Different Types of China Cabinets
10 Different Types of Coleus Flowers
10 Different Types of Dog Beds
10 Different Types of Ebony Wood
10 Different Types of Finished Basements
10 Different Types of Forget Me Not Flowers
10 Different Types of Grasshoppers
10 Different Types of Hickory Wood (Plus Important Facts)
10 Different Types of Mosquitoes
10 Different Types of Motorhomes
10 Different Types of RV Furniture
10 Different Types of RV Interior Lighting Ideas
10 Different types of Silk Used in the Home
10 Different Types of Storage Drawers
10 Dining Room Sets Under $1,000 that Seats 6, 8, 10 or 12 People
10 Excellent Dishwashers Under $500
10 Kitchen Layouts & 6 Kitchen Dimension Diagrams (Photos)
10 Lightweight Travel Trailers (Under 2,000 Pounds)
10 Main Types of Oak Wood for Flooring and Furniture
10 Most Expensive Wood Options for Interiors
10 Natural Pillow Alternatives
10 Nice Kitchen Table Sets Under $200
10 of the Best Teardrop Camper Plans
10 Really Good Small Lawn Mower Options
10 Scandinavian Style Homes – Exterior and Interior Examples & Ideas (Photos)
10 Spanish Style Homes – Exterior and Interior Examples & Ideas (Photos)
- The Spanish home is designed to have an L shape to accommodate a sprawling well manicured lawn lined with trees and ends with a pond style pool. French doors and French windows offer a warm and welcoming personality that is augmented with an outdoor fireplace built into the exterior of the house.
- A Spanish home that welcomes with a beautiful arched entryway lined with patterned tiles and topped with wooden trellis. This entryway is mirrored into the arched doorways of the main door and glass balcony doors. There are Mediterranean architectural elements combined to this Spanish home giving it a characteristic of its own.
- This Spanish duplex has textured white walls that stand out against the variety of greenery framing the house. French windows that reflect the skies pair well with the bluish wooden door with an arched entryway and a stone walkway leading up to it.
- A lavish lawn filled with greenery serves as a bridge to the three separate houses in this multi sectioned Spanish complex. It features massive glass windows and arched entryways paired with clay tiled roofing and soaring chimneys atop of traditional Gable roofs.
- A beige stone walkway leads to the arched entryway that is adorned by colorful patterned tiles that contrasts with the solid beige walls. This Mediterranean detail is also applied to the second floor window with bluish tiles surrounding it that reflects the bluish wooden main door. The charming foliage and even the soil of the front lawn pair well with the earthy tones of the Spanish home.
- The dramatic facade of this Spanish home is balanced with touches of modern elements in its French windows and glass door leading to a balcony overlooking the stone stairway. A couple of wooden garage doors are paired with a modern chimney and wonderful creeping vines that provide a green accent to the white wall beside the garage doors.
- A home that is a cross between Florida and Spanish style with tropical landscaping that makes the beige walls more dramatic, especially against a colorful sunset. This angle offers a view of the different buildings that make up the whole house. These irregularities actually add to its glorious charm and uniqueness.
- This is a picturesque Spanish Style landscape that features a walkway made of irregularly shaped stones embedded into a grassy lawn. Palm trees and tropical plants surround the area giving it a distinct feel of a Spanish locale that perfectly complements the house.
- A spacious backyard with an elegant pool in the midst of a relaxing scenery that complements the white walls, large French windows and arched entryways. These structures offer an almost unobstructed commune with the lavish landscape illuminated by the wall mounted lamps on the outer walls of the Spanish style mansion.
- This Spanish Style bedroom has an abundance of patterns from its area rugs, pillows and the bench at the foot of the bed. The indoor plant and massive mirror add a certain vibrancy to the white walls and white ceiling with pin lights at the corners and a white ceiling fan.
- Exterior of a Spanish Style Hacienda Home.
- A brilliant low wall surrounds this Spanish home that has warm lighting from its matching wall mounted lanterns. these lanterns seem to mirror the yellow lit French windows and French glass doors that present a perfect partner for the clay tiled roofs and a modern style chimney.
- The centerpiece of this lovely Spanish home is its brilliant reddish wooden main door that adds a romantic personality to the traditional elements. It overlooks the garden that has tall trees and shrubs that mimic a Spanish locale.
- This traditional Spanish home features a couple of dark wooden oriel windows that pair well with the castle like stonewall front. There are several structures that were given an arched top like the main door, entryways, and massive windows. The ample use of greenery is a nice counterbalance for the earthy tones and straight lines.
- This is a brilliantly white interior with an arched entryway over wooden floors topped with a woven wicker area rug. Dark elements that are paired with earthy tones are strategically placed to balanced the stark whiteness. There is a touch of modernism in some of these elements that seem to fit in with the overall aesthetic.
- The Sputnik chandelier lightens up this predominantly white Spanish Style dining room augmented by the natural light coming from the French windows and glass door. A round wooden dining table is surrounded by six dark wooden chairs with woven wicker over a colorful patterned area rug.
- The simple and white walls of this Spanish style home is contrasted with dashes of color with its bluish French windows and doors. The clay tiled roofs match the wooden garage doors and landscaping that present a romantic Spanish scenery.
- This is a traditional Spanish style home with an abundance of modern French windows. The architecture offers irregularities that don’t offer much symmetry as if its two different houses combined into something elegantly unique.
- This is the vanity area of a Spanish Style bathroom with a brass wall mounted sconce above the square vanity mirror that is flanked by French windows. The vibrant green mosaic tiles are a good reflection of the scenery outside the windows and are a good contrast for the brass faucet and pipes.
- This is a Spanish style home with traditional elements that are balanced with the straight lines and angles of a modern house. The modern pool in the backyard is bordered with brilliant white stone steps on a nice carpet of grass that beautifully contrasts the white walls. Illumination is provided by several Spanish style lanterns mounted on walls and patio ceiling.
- This Spanish style mansion has bright white walls and clay tile roofing partnered with French windows and dramatic warm yellow light. It features an impressive stone walkway surrounded by abundant landscaping leading to a massive turret shaped entrance hall that transitions to the traditional elegance of the house.
- This traditional Spanish style home is brilliantly glowing with several yellow lighting that also illuminates the surrounding foliage of the landscape. This home features a main house with exposed beams on its wall that is mirrored onto the trellises of the sections branching out from it.
- A Spanish home that features balconies and large glass windows that look over a backyard with an oval pool. The earthy tones of the walls, stairs, and stone floor pair well with the abundant greenery of the landscaping. Bluish hues light up the scene from the pool to the several windows that reflect the blue skies.
- Spanish Style foyer with a patterned gray stone flooring that properly transitions from the exterior to the interior of the house and its wooden floor. The white walls and the main door are illuminated by golden pendant lighting that hangs from a wooden ceiling with exposed beams.
- A Spanish style home that is predominantly white which provides a good background for the grayish wooden main doors, clay tiled roof, and stair railing. An elegant wooden balcony supported by wooden beams is placed above the main doors with French windows.
- The large central island of this Spanish style kitchen interior pairs well with the green cabinetry and hardwood flooring. The green color contrasts with the white subway tile backsplash of the sink area and the modern metallic fridge.
- This Spanish home maximizes its small lot with its utilization of the vertical space. It also follows the sloped lay of the land with the use of stone stairways leading to different section levels of the house. The modern style of the highest level stands out against the traditional parts, yet it doesn’t clash but adds to the aesthetic instead.
- This is a Spanish style living room interior with a ceiling striped by exposed wooden beams that support a dark iron chandelier. The hardwood flooring bears a bluish patterned area rug where two bluish sofas across a fireplace flanked by French windows and a circular wall mounted mirror above it.
10 Stylish Club Chairs Under $200
10 Terrific Budget Friendly Cribs Under $200
10 Terrific Small Wine Refrigerators
10 Top Drum Pendant Lights for Your Home
10 Top Fence Design Software Options (Free and Paid)
10 Top Garage Design Software Options (Free and Paid)
10 Top Kitchen Island Pendant Lights
10 Top Wingback Chairs for Your Living Room
10 Types of Ants that Commonly Invade Homes
10 Types of Bathroom Faucets (Buying Guide)
10 Types of Jasmine Flowers – Can You Guess Them All?
10 Types of Solar Panels & Systems for the Home
10 Types of Toy Organizers for Kids Bedrooms and Playrooms (Buying Guide)
10 Types of Triple Bunk Beds (Plus Top 25 Picks)
10 Types of Wisteria Grown Around the World
10 Zebra Print Accent Chair Designs that Adds a Touch of Wild to Your Room
100 Awesome Sectional Sofas Under $1,000
100 Famous Architects Throughout History and Today
- The Alexander Palace in Tsarskoye Selo
- Palazzo Ducale at night
- The Sainsbury Centre for Visual Arts
- Majolica House by Otto Wagner
- The Hague City Hall & Central Library, Netherlands
- Chicago Stock Exchange Building Arch, Chicago
- The Villa La Rotonda in Italy
- Lloyd’s Building
- Santa Maria Novella
- Baltimore Basilica
- Carlo Felice Theatre by Aldo Rossi
- St. Mark’s Basilica
- Melk Abbey Monastery
- Freedom Plaza, Washington D.C
- Granada Cathedral in Andalusia, Spain
- Brandenburg Gate in Berlin
- Papal Basilica of St Peter, Italy
- Santa Maria presso San Satiro in Milan
- French Pavilion at the Petit Trianon, Palace of Versailles
- TWA Flight Center at John F. Kennedy International Airport
- House of Horta interior
- Palazzo Roncalli
- Dome of the Cathedral Santa Maria del Flore interior
- Imperial Palace, Austria Europe
- Val de Grâce in Paris
- Architect at work
- Villa Farnesina
- The Queen’s House in London during the day
- Castel Sant’angelo by Michelangelo
- Castle of Versailles by Louis Le Vau
- AT&T New York Headquarters
- Santa Maria della Vittoria in Rome
- Home of Frank Lloyd Wright
- Santa Trinita Church
- Sehzade Mosque
- Hochzeitsturm (Wedding Tower)
- Villa Medici in Rome, Italy
- Potsdam Sanssouci Palace
- Sheldonian Theatre & Clarendon, England
- St Peter’s basilica in Vatican, Rome
- The Whitney museum of American Art by Renzo Piano
- Villa Cornaro
- Santa Maria Della Pace Church in Italy
- Gardens of the Versailles in Palace Versailles
- The Altes Museum
- St. Patrick’s Cathedral at night
- Church of St. Charles in Rome
- Biltmore Estate in North Carolina
- Santa Maria del Popolo
100 Great Boys Bedroom Design Ideas (Photos)
- This boy’s bedroom boasts a stylish bunk bed set on the classy rug on top of the hardwood flooring. The navy blue walls add style to the bedroom.
- Large boy’s bedroom featuring beige walls and white ceiling added by a blue accent and carpet flooring. The lights add class to the room.
- A stunning boy’s bedroom with beautiful walls and lights. The hardwood flooring looks classy as well. The bed features an awesome design.
- This boy’s bedroom features elegant blue curtains and bed lighting, along with the hardwood flooring topped by a rug.
- This boy’s bedroom features beige walls along with carpet flooring. The room also features a navy blue accent and cherry finished side tables.
- This boy’s bedroom features green walls and gray hardwood floors, along with white shelves and side table.
- This boy’s bedroom boasts a stylish bed, along with an elegant black side table set on the hardwood flooring topped by a green rug.
- This boy’s bedroom features a walnut finished shelving and hardwood flooring paired with the light gray walls. The bed is placed near the window.
- Large boy’s bedroom featuring carpet flooring along with blue and white walls. There’s a small desk on the side, which also features a monitor on the wall.
- Putting a world map on a big blank area above the bed in this bedroom is a fantastic idea. The pastel blue walls, carpeted floors and dark blue wooden bed frame are subtle, stylish and eye catching all at once.
- A little boy’s bedroom featuring interesting wall design and smooth flooring.
- This boy’s bedroom features white walls and hardwood flooring topped by a gray rug. There’s a modish wooden study desk on the side of the bed.
- The small boat in this mid sized carpeted room makes a fun bed for wannabe sailor. The rest of the décor has been kept neutral yet stylish featuring a mural family tree painting, small cabinetry, sliding window and purple wall paint color.
- This boy’s bedroom boasts colorful walls with tiles design, along with carpet flooring and a pair of table lamps.
- This boy’s bedroom features gray brick walls and gray hardwood floors that both matches the gray bed and gray window curtains. The gray shade looks very stylish in this room.
- The design of this kids room is not only elegant in its wooden fixtures and furniture, but in its simple and tasteful pastel cream paint colour and pastel blue carpet.
- The gray walls in this boy’s bedroom are so elegant and stylish. The lighting perfectly fits the room’s style as well.
- This boy’s bedroom features white walls with a world map decor near the study table set on the hardwood flooring.
- Large boy’s bedroom with elegant blue green color shade. The room also features hardwood flooring and white walls.
- This boy’s bedroom features white walls and window curtains, along with the hardwood flooring topped by a rug.
- A boy’s bedroom with orange walls with blue accent. The hardwood flooring topped by a green rug adds style to the room. The shelving and cabinetry along with the study table are perfectly placed.
- This boy’s bedroom boasts a stylish wall with interesting shelves. The white and blue color combination looks so cool for this room.
- This boy’s bedroom features stylish color combinations, along with a rug set on the white flooring. There’s a small study desk on the side.
- This boys bed features a bunk bed finished in navy blue paint, pairing up with the side table and shelving.
- Mountain style boys’ bedroom with space saving bunk bed, polished wood flooring, custom cabinets and navy blue and gray wall paint.
- Kids bedroom with bright colors, wood floor and bright blue walls with a desk.
- Blue bedroom for boys, featuring hardwood floors and glass windows overlooking the beautiful outdoor space.
100 Living Rooms Without a Fireplace (Photos)
101 Beautiful Houses Worldwide (Photos)
101 Best Home Design Software Options (Free and Paid)
101 Coffered Ceiling Design Ideas (Photos)
101 Craftsman Kitchen Ideas (Photos)
- The dark countertops and leather stools pair up with the appliances on accenting this predominantly white Craftsman Style kitchen with white wooden structures surrounding the kitchen island. This is balanced by the dark wooden flooring.
- This kitchen focuses more on the rich stain than the grain of the wood, and features a few small ornate touches on the cabinets. The combination of traditional cabinets with glass faced and open shelving is stunning.
- The beige marble floor matches the backsplash of the kitchen peninsula. The kitchen island and its white marble countertop are illuminated by a modern chandelier that goes well with the wooden elements and modern appliances.
- This is an airy kitchen due to the open space and abundance of white and light hues giving it an illusion of being wider than it actually is. The white floors and white wooden cabinetry are accented by the sleek dark countertops of the kitchen island and peninsula.
- This is a simple and intimate Craftsman Style kitchen that favors function over style. The modern elements come from simple lines and metallic fridge, oven, microwave, and dishwasher. These are augmented by the white wooden cabinets, drawers and hardwood flooring.
- The white modern appliances in this Craftsman Style kitchen contrasts well with the dominance of wooden elements. Warm yellow light cascades over this kitchen coming from the hanging pendant lights and sport lights lining the edges of the white ceiling.
- Lovely avocado walls are paired with the light wooden hues of the built in cabinets and drawers. The exposed beams of the ceiling share the same redwood hue as the floor that is wonderfully contrasted by a black counter island that serves as a bar that has wooden cushioned bar stools.
- The moss like patterns of the kitchen island’s countertop are paired with a wooden coffered ceiling mounted with pin lights and pendant lights. The coffered ceiling matches well with the wooden finish of the cabinets lining the walls and the kitchen peninsula by the windows.
- The built in hanging cabinets, kitchen peninsula with drawers and the central kitchen island are given a redwood material and elegant tray finish. These wooden structures pop out against the light hues of the beige walls and white tiled floor. These are balanced by the green tinged countertops and backsplash.
- This Craftsman Style kitchen has a U shaped peninsula with grayish countertops and a wooden body. One side of this peninsula has a second layer that serves as a bar paired with elegant wooden chairs that have patterned cushions. The two walls of the kitchen are dominated by wooden drawers and cabinets that also house the appliances.
- The wooden exposed ceiling beams of this kitchen matches with the built in hanging cabinets and drawers. The hardwood floor is topped with a colorful patterned area rug where the bar stools stand by the kitchen island that has a dark distressed design topped with a wooden countertop.
- A lovely and bright Craftsman Style kitchen that has a white ceiling that brightens up the room with its pin lights. This is augmented by three large windows and their natural lights that lighten up the wooden elements of the cabinets, drawers and the kitchen island with a whitish countertop that reflect those of the U shaped peninsula.
- The kitchen island goes parallel with the kitchen peninsula in this Craftsman Style kitchen that gives a feel of efficiency in the way it maximized the space. Woodworks feature amazing craftsmanship in the designs of the various drawers and cabinets as well as the wine rack above the fridge.
- This is an airy Craftsman Style kitchen that is open to the other sections of the house and has a high ceiling where a couple of pendant lantern style lights hang. The beautiful gray hue of the kitchen island contrasts well with the redwood flooring while the white cabinets and drawers of the peninsula match with the white ceiling.
- The dark stone countertops of the kitchen island and peninsula contrast well with the white tiled floor of this Craftsman Style kitchen. The wooden cabinets and drawers are illuminated by the natural light of the window and the warm light from the ceiling mounted lights.
- This is a Craftsman Style kitchen with a colorful stained glass pendant light hanging over the kitchen counter island with a beige countertop that contrasts well with the terracotta floor. There is an abundance of woodwork from the built in hanging cabinet to the kitchen drawers. Modern appliances give a degree of luxury to the warmth of this kitchen.
- Elegance and sophistication exude from this kitchen with its crystal pendants lights, wooden cabinets, and massive kitchen island counter with a patterned countertop. This is enhanced by the lovely wooden exposed beams that work well with the redwood flooring.
- A brilliant wooden structure with molding protrudes from the white ceiling that holds the three pendant lights over the kitchen central island made of redwood that is reflected onto the kitchen peninsula. These redwood drawers and cabinets seem to blend into the redwood floor that goes well with the dark stools.
- The colorful patterned rug and chic striped wallpaper of the upper layer of the walls are a good contrast to the wooden cabinets mounted over the kitchen peninsulas with drawers and cabinets of the same hue. The peninsulas are topped with white tiles that go well with the marble like patterns of the backsplash tiles.
- This may be an intimate kitchen with a small floor space but it is counterbalanced by the abundance of windows and a white ceiling that bears exposed beams. Space is maximized with a U shaped peninsula that houses the oven and dishwasher with wooden drawers and cabinets.
- The marble floor and kitchen island countertop are contradicted by the redwood drawers and cabinets that are built in to the walls. Silver appliances are paired with silver handles that stand out against the redwood background. An eclectic touch is brought by a rooster standing behind the modern sink and faucet.
- Elegant woodworks paired with dark marble countertops dominate this Craftsman Style kitchen. This is augmented by a dark and sleek fridge that pairs well with the matte grayish tiles of the floor. Pin lights from the white ceiling brighten and warm up the room simultaneously.
- Marble tiles cover the floor of this Craftsman Style kitchen. These are given contrast by the marble countertops of the kitchen peninsula. The warmth of the wooden cabinets and drawers are augmented by yellow light coming from a lovely pendant light hanging from the ceiling. A modern touch comes from metallic modern appliances.
- Redwood leather backed stools are paired with the redwood built in cabinets and counters in this Craftsman Style kitchen. The marble countertops of the kitchen island and peninsula offer a different texture to the wooden elements that go well with the modern appliances.
- This is a Craftsman Style kitchen that highlights the beauty of nature with its green hues and multiple windows that give a view of the surrounding foliage. This is augmented by the earthy tones of the wooden floors and peninsula then capped off with the white ceiling representing the sky.
- Craftsman style kitchen interior with two islands, pantries, and pendant lighting.
- Brilliant hanging pendant lamps are mounted over the central kitchen island with a dark stone countertop and wooden stools. The massive woodwork of this Craftsman Style kitchen extends from the fridge and stove to the oven and fitted with cabinets and drawers.
- The white monotony of this room is broken by the exposed dark wooden beam of the ceiling and the hardwood floor. A touch of texture is brought by the patterned tiles on the walls. The simplicity of this Craftsman Style kitchen is brightened by the natural light from the window.
- The modern metallic appliances of this Craftsman Style kitchen bring a modern touch to this traditional kitchen that is dominated with wooden hues. The hardwood floor coincides with the wooden cabinets of the kitchen peninsula and hanging cabinets. A sense of vibrancy is brought by the marble countertops and backsplash against the white walls.
- The craftsmanship of the woodworks is in full display in this Craftsman Style kitchen. There is a sense of homey warmth from the wooden cabinets, drawers, and counters. This is augmented by rustic wooden stool chairs with woven wicker.
- The colorful mosaic patterns of the stove backsplash and island marble countertop are reciprocated by the modern metallic appliances and peninsula countertop in this Craftsman Style kitchen. These are all illuminated by pin lights mounted on the white ceiling.
- This small kitchen is given an element of spaciousness by the glass doors and white hues of the wooden cabinets and drawers. This Craftsman Style kitchen has a modern feel brought by the stools, metallic appliances and the modern ceiling mounted lights over the dark wood kitchen island.
- The three ceiling mounted dark iron lights have a flower design that exudes elegance. They brighten up the massive kitchen island that has wooden drawers and cabinets and topped with a sleek dark marble countertop. The built in cabinet that holds the fridge and oven dominates the whole wall that is made of wooden hues blending with the hardwood flooring.
- The wooden cabinets and drawers in this Craftsman Style kitchen are painted with a dark hue that contrasts with the bright white ceiling pin lights and hanging pendant lights over the kitchen island. Hardwood flooring with emphasized wooden lines gives depth and warmth.
- The stand out feature of this kitchen is the wooden apparatus that houses the ceiling lights and has criss cross designs. Its shape mimics that of the L shaped kitchen island with a charming green countertop and wooden cabinets that reflect on the built in cabinets and drawers.
- The white tiles of the kitchen counter island in the center of this Craftsman Style kitchen mirror perfectly with the modern white rectangular flush light mounted on the ceiling. The light hues of the wooden cabinets and drawer pair nicely with the patterned backsplash.
- The beautiful hardwood flooring is accented with a chessboard design that contrasts the white tray ceiling. The white kitchen peninsula houses the sink and oven that are surrounded by white wooden cabinets and drawers with a dark countertop.
- Colorful patterned tiles make up the backsplash of the cooking area giving this Craftsman Style kitchen a homey warmth. The dark stained glass adorning the built in cabinets is a nice artistic touch. The hardwood floors match well with the drawers and cabinets flanking the stove.
- The natural wooden hues and beige tray ceiling give this kitchen an air of traditional warmth. This is augmented by the various warm lighting that illuminates the marble countertops and the lovely patterned backsplash of the stove area.
- The elegant black countertops and backsplash of this Craftsman Style kitchen give contrasts to the light hues of the wooden cabinetry. This is balanced by the white tiled floor and white tray ceiling that makes the modern metallic appliances stand out.
- Hardwood floors are illuminated with warm yellow light from the quaint pendant light hanging from the white ceiling. This light is properly reflected in the surfaces of the dark island and peninsula countertops. Redwood hues are applied onto the cabinets and drawers.
- This spacious Craftsman Style kitchen has a coffered gray ceiling that supports the pendant lights hanging over the kitchen island that doubles as a bar paired with gray wooden stools. The gray tones of the built in cabinets go well with the hardwood flooring.
- The boundaries of this Craftsman Style kitchen is marked by wooden beams that contrast the white walls. The same wooden hue is used on the hanging cabinets flanking the window and the drawers of the L shaped peninsula with a countertop made of white stone.
- Medium sized pendant lights hang from the four corners of the white ceiling illuminating the deep green hue of the wooden built in cabinets and drawers as well as the kitchen island and fridge housing. The white tiled flooring serves as a background to the vibrant colors of the patterned area rugs.
- Sleek and modern appliances built into this Craftsman Style kitchen balances out the traditional wooden elements of the floor, and mounted cabinets that follow the lay of the ceiling and forms a charming wooden alcove over the faucet area.
- The black iron fixtures of the ceiling mounted lighting are perfectly paired with the dark bar stools and the black paint of the central kitchen island. These are good contrasts to the wooden hues of the floor, cabinets, drawers, and frame of the windows.
- The bright and airy quality of this kitchen is largely due to the white tray ceiling that has sunroofs bringing in natural light that augments the pin lights lining the edges of the ceiling and the French windows. This bright quality illuminates the wooden cabinetry of the kitchen island and peninsula as well as the hardwood flooring.
- This Craftsman Style kitchen has a tray ceiling that contrasts the hardwood floor. The hardwood floors reflect the wooden elements of the kitchen island and peninsulas. The natural lights and pendant lights play well on the white countertops and backsplash.
- A grayish woven area rug is in the middle of the hardwood flooring of this kitchen. It pairs well with the modern appliances that are surrounded by white wooden cabinets and drawers of the kitchen peninsula which has a white countertop. The white elegance of this kitchen is augmented by the white ceiling and white tiled backsplash with a brick wall design.
- This is an airy Craftsman Style kitchen that is given an innate glow by the white painted wooden built in cabinets, island countertop, and cushions of the two stools. This glow is augmented by bright lights coming from the pendant lights, pin lights, and glass window by the faucet.
- A beautiful patterned rug is paced over the hardwood floors in this modernized Craftsman Style kitchen. Sleek metallic elements of the kitchen fixtures and appliances are paired with the dark wooden built in cabinets and drawers. This is topped with a white tray ceiling with pin lights.
- The kitchen island in the middle of the hardwood floor has a charming design and fitted with multiple cabinets that follow its shape. The wooden hues and cabinet handles are consistent with the hanging cabinets and drawers that surround the kitchen area.
101 Dining Rooms with Hardwood Flooring (Photos)
101 Dining Rooms with Pendant Lighting (Photos)
101 Foyer Ideas for Great First Impressions (Photos)
- This foyer seems more like that of a hotel room instead of a residential house. From lustrous marble floors and ceiling lights to the blood red geometric tiled wall, it is filled with extravagance that will wow all observers.
- One story foyer with brown tile floor opening up to the left and right of the home. Built in benches lie under the windows framing the front door and entrance hall.
- Black and white is a common color combination so this house uses black with vanilla hues for an equally alluring look. An upholstered red velvet seat, a glamorous wall mirror and a pot of green take this foyer to a whole different level.
- This entrance merges different textures artistically. The gray mosaic stone floor is a soft contrast against the honey wooden doors. The large ceiling light illuminates the place and creates a welcoming environment.
- Entrance way framed by staircase wrapping around the space.
- This foyer will click well with all Titanic fans. Completely wooden stairs and the two toned wooden floor which is further highlighted by the wooden piano, foyer table and the doors give a nod to the charm in antique architectures.
- This foyer design is as unique as the floor plan itself. The heavy grills might give a gothic look in a closed space but since it surrounds the path leading into the basement in this house, the bounded look is avoided completely. The walls foyer tables are kept plain to counterbalance the heavy embellishments.
- This modern foyer design uses a two toned staircase with black wood panels at the side. Add in an abstract painting and a contemporary decorative piece and you have a chic entryway.
- This rustic foyer is completely wooden themed except the main wall facing the entrance. An ornate wooden table set against the stone wall with a large framed mirror is a unique way to welcome the guests.
- This foyer is designed to give a view of the entire house proudly. Open walls give a peek into the living and dining room while the sandy wooden floorboards are kept common to all the rooms for a truly integrated look.
- This design seems more like a Japanese Zen garden than a foyer. And it probably is a meditation haven. But you can take ideas on how to merge wooden partitions with wooden pillars and floor length windows to create a serene and peaceful place in your house.
- This foyer design comprises of two toned stairs and a high gloss marble floor that is a unique contrast against the plain matt blue walls.
- The subtle lines on the walls and columns add visual interest to the light taupe paint. The entryway opens directly into the main living room, with accents of orange. A small table, sconces on the inside of the columns, and the chandelier just above the doorway define the entry space.
- Foyer in older mansion with exposed wood beams, arched wooden staircase with carpet runner.
- This modern house pays tribute to the Stone Age with its gray and white walls and stone floor. Add some stone statues and your guests will feel like they are traveling back in time.
- Nice foyer in large home
- Despite the white walls, this foyer is full of life and warmth. While the windows provide a view of the greenery outside, a large central vase placed atop a bright red and white rug create a cheery atmosphere.
- This entrance for a small Middle Eastern hotel boasts of cheer and merriment. From the red flower pots and red pillars to the red rugs and red cushions, this is how you can use a single color in abundance and still manage to shine.
- This entrance takes rustic charm to a completely different level. The twisted trunk is probably fake, but it’s an interesting item for an entrance nonetheless.
- Best for houses with a high rise ceiling, this foyer speaks of beauty and sophistication. Vintage style light fixtures with a magnificent chandelier coupled with indigo glass windows against crème colored walls form the perfect entrance to a grand house.
- This breezy entrance features a floating stairway to make a striking statement. All the glass and open space is warmed by the exotic wood used in the door to the left and again in the stairs.
- This lovely, warm entryway has a main living area to the right, a staircase to the left, and the short hallway straight ahead leads to the backyard. The entryway is a combination of warm wood and neutral stone tiles.
- This entrance comprises of an elaborate and stately stairway that is well lit from the ceiling lights.
- This foyer is so open and wide that it’s hard to separate it from the rest of the house. Grand floral carpets line the floor on both sides of the entrance while the imposing seats offer a place for anyone to relax for a while.
- This foyer generously houses various forms of greenery to make a lively entrance.
- This Italian villa style foyer houses a decorative railing, a plush silken sofa and a grand flower vase to highlight the pallid marble floor and muted beige walls.
- For a house that wants to go big on style and grandeur, this foyer design is the ultimate choice. While the various plants add life and color, the place uses a mix of various hues of brown for a really magnificent entrance. Take notes from this foyer on how to incorporate bricked walls in modern designs.
- Perfect for nature lovers, this foyer provides a dazzling view of the lush green scenery outside. Wall length windows give an unhindered view while the interior being void of decorations means that nature takes the centre stage.
- This foyer immediately gives a full view into the grand house with double stairways leading upwards and a doorways leading further into the house.
- This foyer design shouts modern interiors at the very first glance. Black stair treads with white risers are the perfect way to match the monochromatic tones.
- This majestic entrance welcomes the guest with open arms by giving a full fledged view of the living room and beyond. Glass railings are a clever way to counterbalance the heavy wooden frames.
- This house uses ivory white shades against the deep mahogany wood resulting in a warm and homely foyer. A sleek couch, geometric chandelier and some pots of greens bring life to an otherwise plain space.
- This entryway is gothic and completely black. It might not create a very welcoming style but if the homeowner likes it, who’s there to stop them?
- If you love the deep black polished mahogany wood yet don’t want the entrance from becoming too dark, then couple the wooden wall and window frames with white railings and milk tea floorboards like shown above.
- This seems like a foyer from an old England house. The stairway is spiral and housed near the corner to make the entrance truly spacious and functional for small gatherings and the likes.
- Simple and elegant are two words that best describe this foyer design. Ideal for people who prefer minimalism and clutter free living, this foyer strategically combines wooden elements with lots of whites to create an entrance that is traditional and modern at the same time.
- This dual toned foyer perfectly balances black and white which are the go to shades when it comes to interior designing for modern living. A pot of greenery adds a hint of color while the flat bottom vases are a chic addition.
- This museum styled foyer uses antique decorations, a rug with stone age type drawings and embedded lights for a really special look.
- This foyer embraces the old world charm by going all brown and golden. From the floor to the stairs and then the coffered ceiling, deep chestnut wood is generously used along with chocolate brown furniture and lantern style lights to make this foyer truly attractive.
- This foyer combines elements of the Victorian era with contemporary living to create an entrance that will amaze everyone with its fragile yet stunning decorations.
- Bright and playful are what best describe this foyer. Intense red floorboards and the vivid yellow walls are further enhanced by the matching furniture to create an entrance that will surely dazzle your guests at the very first glance.
- This foyer is full of luster and shine. Although no decorative item is used, the trio of long cylindrical lights in the centre of the place and the fascinating use of a wooden wall makes this foyer stand out.
- Pale paneled walls and a stunning crystal chandelier balance the dappled tones of the beautiful wood flooring and the deep wood of the front door. Gorgeous stained glass windows stand sentry around the broad front door.
- This foyer makes a dramatic use of lighting. The hallway is kept dark with dim lights and a deep black brown wooden wall. The abstract painting accentuated by the hanging lamps and the cube shaped seats add an artistic touch.
- With a rich hazelnut wooden floor and long entryway, Chesterfield style seats, this foyer boasts of stately opulence. A sunroof and small ceiling lights provide the necessary lighting.
- This entryway is all about symmetry and balancing things right. The geometric patterned pillars and the indoor plants on either side of the walkway automatically create a path that gracefully welcomes all visitors.
- This foyer design is overflowing with beauty and grace. Never seen before cobalt blue spiral staircase seems like a flowing waterfall while the wooden railings match the sandy floor and the plush sofas in the living room.
- This entrance is only about minimalism and nothing else. Glass walls provide an impressive view of nature while the stonework matches the gray floor well.
- This design doesn’t really consist of a separate space for a foyer. Instead, it opens fully into the living room and gives a complete view of the entire floor.
- This monochromatic foyer seems like the ideal design for studio apartments. Jute chenille baskets, a sleek and slender metallic lamp and a round hanging light make great adornments to a bare space.
- This foyer balances the stone walls and muted beige floors by subtle hints of color here and there. For instance, the colorful wall set at the entrance and the pastel pink carpet near the door.
- This foyer is simple yet majestic at the same time. A small leather seat is a stylish as well as a functional addition while the use of skin colored tiles amidst wooden floorboards creates an illusion of a carpet. The bunch of glass lamps and a pot of green also make great adornments.
- This lavish foyer is all about pomposity. While the walls are pastel colored, the ornate furniture and flamboyant stairway along with the extravagant chandelier and lustrous marble floor add a ton load of magnificence to the place.
- Old mansion large foyer with exquisitely ornate staircase
- This soaring foyer houses a gorgeous geometric chandelier and a lovely staircase. Leaving the second floor open to the space below allows the room to remain feeling large and airy.
- This Aztec themed foyer merges really well with the mudroom to create a place that’s fashionable yet highly functional at the same time.
- This foyer is so heavily wooden themed that it seems to be carved in a giant tree trunk itself. These rich shades of gingerbread are unlikely to suit everyone but it’s perfect for lovers of rustic interiors.
- A vintage hanging lantern illuminates this entrance with fascinating designs on the ceiling while the red brick floor is a nice replacement to the traditional wooden floorboards.
- Upscale home with large entry foyer. Half landing stairs are to the left when facing indoors. Stairs are white and natural wood. Round table is placed in the center of the space. Foyer opens up to other rooms in the home.
- What’s unique about this foyer are the red carpeted stairs that counterbalance the brown and vanilla hues.
- This foyer in a house in Greece uses the traditional crème and white shades in a wide circular entrance. The ultra hip golden pendant light fixture and the sleek wooden bench match the subtleness in the place.
- This lovely foyer utilizes dark wood to ground the small space. A built in bench and shelf area is a smart use of functional space in such a small area.
- This foyer design is best suited for homeowners who are all about organic living. The beige wooden floor is a stark contrast against the deep black window frames. Together, all the elements create a very open and airy entrance.
- With a two toned wooden floor and wooden stair treads, this house maintains the essence of the old wood themed foyers. But what makes it fit for contemporary designs is the delicate railing and the use of excessively light colors for the walls and window frames.
- With pastel pink walls and tiles of the same shade, this foyer is all about decent and simple entryways. A chaise lounge with lots of plush cushions and a small birdhouse provide a place to sit comfortably and relax as well.
- This drenched in red entryway is ideal for houses situated in cold, snowy regions because it provides a warm and cozy feel that is hardly attainable by other ways.
- Open foyer with straight staircase descending from small upper landing. Unfortunately the home is empty so we don’t get to see the full effect with furniture and that “lived in” look.
- This foyer redefines the idea of a rug. Instead of runners, it ‘carpets’ the entrance with a zigzag mosaic tiled floor that matches the chestnut furniture and railings. Wall length windows opposing the foyer provide a brilliant view of the lush scenery outside and give the place a more open look.
- Simple yet lively best describe this entrance. Lots of indoor plants that complement the paintings of wild birds and the marble foyer table at the side make this a homely entryway.
- This contemporary foyer has floors with a distinctive wood grain, polished cherry wood stair treads, and a bold patterned wall treatment. A large circular landing overlooks the foyer from the second floor.
- With a dark backdrop combined with plain white walls and door frame, this foyer makes an elegant entryway for small homes.
- Spacious foyer with multiple entry points to the home
- Comprising of a mini fountain with water overflowing into the entrance, this foyer is nothing short of beauty and extravagance. A bit of wild greenery goes a long way in adding life and cheer to the place.
- Moderately sized one story foyer in white designed in a hallway layout leading to various rooms of the home.
- Keep it simple with a grand piano and few decorative vases like this foyer.
- With a low ceiling, wide angular design and shades of mild blue, this foyer reminds one of a cabin in a luxury cruise liner.
101 Front Yard Landscaping Ideas (Photos)
- This fascinating front yard is furnished with up sized rocks and green grass landscape. The center piece is a purple maple tree.
- The oval landscape right on the center view of the house is filled with shrubs, pines and blooming red petunias.
- A magnificent landscape consisting of green and colorful shrubs sprouting like mushrooms from the ground.
- This view of terraces is made of brick stone flower boxes with greenery and flowering shrubs growing out of them.
- The rubble stone wall of this design is as tidy as the well groomed grasses and well trimmed plants growing along it.
- Looking at this view feels like living in a flower paradise. A variety of colorful blossoms like hyacinth, lirio or lily, yellow daffodils and other spring flowers complete this floral view.
- The white painted facade looks even more vibrant with colorful blossoms and greenery.
- Rocks, grasses and topiary assemble at the center of a concrete pathway.
- Large round garden with bright pink and red flowers with brick edge in front of 1990’s style home.
- Brick stone landscape edging is given more emphasis with white and purple petunia blossoms and green grass edging the bottom.
- The soulful leafless tree reveals a dramatic and nostalgic mood while it complements the monochromatic house paint, while the well groomed greenery on the ground neutralizes the gloomy mood.
- As you can see from a distance, a pair of red vine ladders are leaning on the brick wall. This will later bloom beautiful flower blossoms. In addition, a few pansies, purple knights, round and square topiary share the view.
- A simple American house design filled with landscape grasses and flowers, from its wooden steps down to its sidewalk.
- This mini garden is filled with striking green foliage landscaped with a few blossoms, large rocks and a wooden fence.
- Vibrant! The blossoms seem to look like a rainbow tossed on the grassy rounds.
- A simple path turns into an elegant alley of greenery. Featuring landscape grasses, pines and trimmed shrubs.
- Green ornaments pruned into round and square shapes attract attention. These are called topiary.
- The garden of healthy grasses and shrubs house a welcoming woman figure resting behind the bush and colorful blooms of petunias. It is also decorated with a lampshade that lights the grassy path at night.
- The elegance of this white house is given more emphasis as the stunning red and yellow color effect of tulip blossoms surround it.
- Trees, grasses, shrubs and blossoms almost fill up the front yard. Stones are furnished on the sidewalk’s corner and some on the landscape.
- A few purple colored nandinas and a maple tree is enough to highlight the greenery view of this front yard.
- An assembly of blossoms await on each path’s corner. Present are hyacinths, tulips, daffodils and a flowering tree.
- This may look plain and grey yet when decorated with huge rubble stones and colorful petunias, it looks very pleasing to the eyes.
- The spiral trimmed topiary standing right in front of the brick stone house has their own spotlight while the purple leaves of nandina and maple tree along with other blossoms gives a touch of colorful sight to the whole landscape.
- Rubble stones stacked together to form a flower box where ornamental plants grow higher than the grass.
- This view emphasizes coolness and a nature kissed front yard. Green grasses, well trimmed ornamental shrubs and a few colorful blossoms keep it simple.
- Green Japanese maple shrubs, daffodils, pansies and other green shrubs gives volume to a plain grassy front yard.
- Along a brick path grows maple trees, purple and yellow blossoms. In addition to this are landscape grasses and trimmed shrubs lined along the rows.
- The fancy house decoration is paired with bushes of colorful petunias and green shrubs. Along with these are huge rocks assembled to provide elevation to the landscape.
- Celosia blooms and begonias highlight the fence’s view while hanging petunias are the stars fully occupying the upper view.
- Wild green vines look even more functional as it ornaments the facade of this simple house.
- A well balanced front yard ornamented with medium sized rocks, small trees and trimmed shrubs.
- This house is positioned perfectly on an elevated surface, which gives rise to brick stone flower boxes to form colorful terraces.
- A flowerbed of colorful flowers against a wall with crystal windows reflects the colorful and nature kissed aura.
- The dish like ensemble of these trimmed ornamental plants show a one of kind design.
- Down the sloping pathway lies gigantic green walls and colorful blossoms growing on brick stone flower box steps. Pines are also growing in the distance.
- Daisies, marigolds and petunias are among the blossoms that give life to these rubble stones.
- Rocks and grasses let the other landscape elements lay resting on them as they give a cool and calm view.
- Rubble stones and landscaping grasses delight an otherwise gloomy looking view of this garden.
- Plain grasses beneath the elevated landscape of green shrubs overgrowing on the edges.
- A wood house architectural design resting on a sloping surface with a large rock formation beside it, where trees and other greenery grows and sprouts.
- Petunia shrubs trimmed into rounds later bloom into a colorful floral craft. Along with these are trimmed greenery and shrubs.
- The greenery and simple view of the white house serves as the tulips perfect spot to shine.
- A rubble stone flower box lifts the shrubs on an elevation where mopheads flowers, other blossoms, and greenery stand noticeable.
- One word to describe this view yet it is striking. The path is decorated with plants uniformly trimmed into squares and Bermuda grass while two ornamental grasses stand proud on each sides.
- Red petunias and maroon gerbera daisies highlights the view of the bluish brick stone house.
- This is a front yard inspired with a stony edging accompanied by huge rocks, green shrubs, and weeping Alaskan cedar trees in between.
- Colored and designed stone bricks are cornered with greenery and colorful plants like mayana and marigolds.
- Stacked rubble stones serve as the decorative edging that separate grasses from the ornamental plants. You can find colorful petunias and mopheads blossoming with other greenery.
- One of a kind topiary, at its finest design ever made; average sized topiary balls and well trimmed green walls. These cylindrical shaped hedges are one of creative designs recorded in this list.
- A landscape of class and style, where you find well maintained grasses, trimmed plants and colorful blossoms.
- A simple path and a pebble foundation when ornamented with green shrubs and colorful Mophead hydrangea would look as peaceful and charming as this one shows.
- Simple grass edging and landscaping furnished with blossoms and trees as center pieces.
- Extra creative dish like topiary capture the attention of the passers by.
- The full bloomed pink roses beautifully peek out the gaps of the fence.
- The over sized topiary stand still and magnificent among other landscape elements.
- The stepped water fountain gives this plain colored house a complete scene of nature. There is a vast grassland, a few trees, shrubs and an empty soil space that gives more room for plants to grow.
- Shrubs trimmed into different shapes and sizes, well maintained Bermuda grass and sheered medium size trees offer a simple yet inspiring delightful view of this front yard.
- Blue skies reflect a great ambiance towards the stone house, colorful blossoms, rounded sidewalk and round brick paver edging.
- A well maintained turf grass highlights the calm view of the front yard. Planted along the edges of the concrete sidewalk are small colorful shrubs.
- The blue house attracts most, thus the colors from its surrounding must also blend to balance a good view. The color of the brick pathway, Japanese Palmatum maple trees, green pines and shrubs are a good combination.
- This front yard landscape is vastly covered with greenery while the nandina plants and a few petunia blossoms highlight the view.
- A rocky landscape edging idea where bushes of blooming petunias and newly lawn grasses are found. In addition, a green pine shrub is found in the center of the garden.
- Green plants trimmed into triangular and rectangular forms look like robust guards on the garage way. Trees, grasses and flower blossoms also accompany these.
- Green Japanese maple shrubs, “anahaw” or palm tree, daffodils, hyacinths, petunias and other greenery fill up the brick stone flower box.
- Turf grass and green shrubs provides shade along with an eye pleasing view for this front yard. A few round topiary and green walls add an embossed mood to the view.
- This is a great floral garden gate idea. Colorful vine blooms and flower shrubs on the ground give an overwhelming welcoming presence. Inside is even more floral and paradise like.
- The neat and well groomed grass is furnished with large rocks, trimmed shrubs and colorful flowering bushes.
- The full bloomed roses almost take the whole view of the front yard. Inside is a walking path installed in between ferns and other green ornamental shrubs.
- Dazzling petunias and daisies are sparkling on the grassy edges.
- The Mophead hydrangea flowers seem to overwhelm the view with their beauty.
- Purple, pink and white petunias embrace the rock formations that are stacked into an elevation.
- A short and white wood fence encloses colorful pansies, petunias and chrysanthemums. Edging from the concrete sidewalk is fine white sand.
- Non flowering shrubs are also a great colorful ornament for your front yard. Nandina plants and landscape grasses are a good match. Add trees and a few flowers.
- Weeping Alaskan Cedar tree, Japanese Palmatum maple shrub, green turf grass, a few blossoms of mopheads and pansies complete the set of a perfect front yard garden idea. It also includes greenery, round and spiral topiary.
- This full grown greenery is untrimmed yet is still beautiful and captivating.
- As always, white is a perfect background that highlights other colors, just like these green shrubs and colorful blooms.
- The tidy and cool view of this front yard is featured with greenery and a touch of red blossoms.
- A brick stone pathway and rubble stone flower box grows purple shrubs and other blossoms.
- Fuschia flowers in elevated rock garden surrounded by greenery in front yard of home.
- This feels like a breezy pine view. A wooden and brick stone inspired house is furnished with green ornaments along a sloping driveway.
- Plants may have outgrown each other yet the rounded brick stone paver edging still looks fabulous as blooms turn out to be a mixture of colors.
- The textured path made of brick stones is constructed with a large rubble stone flower box, landscaped at an elevation where pink cloud blossoms and green shrubs provide full attraction to the house.
- Along with the young maple trees lie petunia shrubs, while a Venus inspired water fountain peeks out from the distance.
- The full bloomed dogwood tree sprinkles petals on the grassy ground and turns the concrete pathway into a floral aisle that ends at a delicately designed topiary.
- Green grasses ornamented with colorful blossoms of petunias, sword foliage and other non flowering plants make the view pleasing to the eye.
- Resting along the edging is known as the Erica Carnea pink cloud. It highlights the green view with up sized rocks laying still on the elevation.
- Fall in love with this spring flower inspired front yard. The design is dedicated to colorful tulips, daffodils, lirios, and other green plants. Not only that, the flowering dogwood stars in the scene.
- Potted shrubs. brick stones, petunias, pine trees and other green shrubs beautifully cover the view of the house.
- Brick stone edging looks more fabulous when ornamented with landscaping grasses and colorful blossoms.
- The Erica Carnea shrub edging on the grass is emphasized as this is the only pink shrub among the greenery.
- Green walls, topiary balls, spiral topiary and a few blooms furnish a plain and rocky garage way landscape.
- This house is one of modern architecture, designed with a flat rooftop, natural house paint and simple front yard landscape. The landscape is filled with a thick and green turf grass, a pathway encircling it, large stone edging and a few ornamental plants.
- Green and healthy grasses spread along the way as brightly colored petunia shows its glamour along with other blossoms like marigolds.
- Tall and thick green walls are growing well in a pebbled concrete flower box. Furnishing it is a pile of bamboo, stones, pansies, and a Japanese Palmatum maple shrub.
- These plants are trimmed to resemble a line of balls ready to roll.
- Full bloomed pink roses peek out the gaps of metal fencing along with purple blossoms and greenery that lie along a concrete walking path.
- A cool water fountain from a large rock gives a refreshing view. Around its edges are stones and grasses while blossoming mopheads and petunias gives life at the back.
- Green shrubs specially grown in the flower box edges emphasize the build and uniqueness of the style, while the center pieces like the maple tree and colorful blossoms highlight the landscape.
- Colorful blossoms assemble in a thick and sheer view of a glamorous front yard. Edging on the corners are well maintained turf grasses.
- This sloping landscape features large and smaller topiary balls with nandina plants, pine trees and some greenery, perfect for a simply designed vacation house.
- Trees and grasses are the most easy to maintain natural ornaments you can put in your front yard. Add a few large rocks and blossoms to give a simple yet creative design.
- Modern styles are getting fond of trimmed plants known as topiary, which is the art of clipping plants into ornamental shapes. Elongated, round and triangular are some of the fancy forms of these. A simple touch of purple and pink blossoms and leaves gives life to a plain colored landscape.
101 Laundry Room Ideas (Photos)
- Sort out your things with these hampers. You can isolate clean clothing from the other. Same with colored shirts and white shirts before tossing them in into the washing machine.
- Laundry room in the mudroom
- Very well planned out laundry room with hamper system, elevated washer and dryer placed beneath wall0mounted cabinets and a fabulous clothes drying rack.
- Laundry room with plenty of counter space and cabinetry.
- Laundry room with a sink
- Another innovative design that gives your home an extra space to hide your laundry. This tilting hamper works by pulling the knob and a pair of black hampers come out.
- Small laundry room closet on landing.
- Huge custom designed and built laundry room that is about as perfect as it gets with sink, elevated appliances, plenty of cabinets, lots of floor space to organize clothing and so much more.
- Washer/dryer combo machine in the bathroom
- Huge long laundry room with built in desk, long counter and plenty of cabinets on vinyl floor.
- Laundry room with storage
- Dedicated spacious laundry room
- Small but highly functional white laundry room with stainless steel appliances. Includes miniature sink.
- Laundry room with countertops
- Spacious brand new laundry room in large home with white cabinets and stainless steel appliances on brown tile floor.
- Closet style laundry room.
- This changes the traditional ironing board. This design hides the ironing board behind a wall with a drop down instead of letting it rest on your floor and cluttering the area.
- Stylish contemporary laundry room with white cabinets, black countertops and black washing machine and dryer.
- Craftsman cabinets fill this small laundry room with white laundry room appliances.
- Traditional closet type laundry room with red counter and gray walls along with built in storage and shelving.
- Sleek white and dark gray modern laundry room with light wood flooring and lots of natural light.
- Washer and dryer in side by side configuration.
- Large white laundry room with custom cabinetry and sink. White subway tile backsplash. Designed by chango & co.
- Laundry room with a drying rack
- cottage laundry room with hardwood floors and built in bookshelf
- Small dedicated laundry room with washing machine and dryer elevated on small platform for more convenient access.
- Organize and hide your laundry in this pull out hamper that comes in a cool slate grey color.
- Non cramped laundry room with wall mounted cabinets, small counter and lots of floor space for organizing laundry workload.
- Traditional style large laundry room with custom built white cabinets, corner sink and stainless steel washer and dryer.
- Large modern style laundry room with loads of storage, counter space, cabinets and a sink on laminate floor.
- Just slide the drawer out and a peek a boo ironing board comes out. This an amazing idea for small spaces.
- All white narrow, long laundry room with plenty of storage space and a long rectangle sink next to the washing machine.
- Laundry room with excellent lighting.
- Separated laundry room with slate tile floor, dark wood cabinetry and light beige walls.
- A very convenient way of organizing your clothes and linens is with this sliding folding board. You can slide it out when needed and slide it back when not in use. This is quite a space saver.
- Example of laundry room in the kitchen
- Mid sized laundry room with rich red wood cabinery, white sink and red washing machine and dryer in a totally concealed separate laundry room space.
- White and black laundry room with washing machine and dryer tucked into mirror faced closet.
- Dedicated laundry room space.
- Close up photo of white and light green laundry room with lots of custom white cabinetry set against a light green wall.
- Modern dark gray and white small laundry room with wall mounted dryer above washing machine.
- Massive laundry and utility room with island, cabinetry and shelving.
101 Luxury Interior Design Ideas (Extravagant Collections)
- Luxury walk in closet with drawers, shoe storage, side mirrors, and an ottoman.
- Green luxury sofa with matching throw pillows in a stylish modern living room.
- Luxury home office with tall shed ceiling, large windows, and a fireplace.
- Luxury home interior with a bowling room.
- Luxury rustic living room with beam ceiling, shiplap paneling, stone fireplace, a grand piano, and leather furniture.
- Luxury master bathroom with tile flooring, vanity, and a drop in tub with crown molding.
- Collage of four mega mansions.
- Luxury kitchen with double chandeliers, central island, and tile flooring.
- Luxury dining room with pendant lighting.
- Luxury white master bedroom with pitched ceiling, French doors, large windows, and a fireplace.
- Luxury patio with patio furniture on flagstone flooring.
- Luxury waterfront villas (aerial view)
- Luxury L shaped swimming pool with palm trees and patio furniture.
- Luxury home foyer with a grand entrance staircase.
- Interior of a luxury yacht.
101 Luxury Swimming Pools (Residential)
101 of the Best Online Home Décor Stores
101 Scandinavian Style Kitchen Ideas (Photos)
- The light hued hardwood flooring complements the white walls and white shed ceiling that has pin lights mounted on it. The narrow tall window follows the lay of the shed ceiling and brightens up the white built in cabinets attached to the cooking area.
- The Scandinavian Style kitchen shares the small white hued flooring and white tray ceiling with the dining area. The kitchen area consists of a wall dominated by floating cabinets with a sleek gray finish over a kitchen peninsula that has a dark wooden finish.
- This kitchen has a simple design that emphasizes its straight lines and sleek monochromatism. The sleek white countertop of the kitchen island houses the sink area and matches the white cabinets and drawers. This is contrasted by the wooden finish of the wall that houses the oven.
- This Scandinavian Style kitchen boasts the combination of white countertops and wooden cabinetry and kitchen counters. The warm white pendant lighting looks perfect with the kitchen’s style.
- This kitchen has a large wooden structure against the far wall that houses the cooking area and has built in cabinets and drawers for storage. This design is mirrored in the kitchen island that has a white countertop. There are no cabinet and drawer handles, but holes carved into the wood for a nice effect.
- A small Scandinavian Style kitchen featuring a stylish kitchen counter and countertop. The dining nook matches well with the white walls and white cabinetry.
- A classy Scandinavian Style kitchen offers a small center island providing space for a breakfast bar for two. The center island also provides additional space for shelves.
- This Scandinavian Style kitchen is so simple that it only makes up one wall of the large room that also contains the dining area and living room. The ceiling over the kitchen has exposed wooden beams that reflect the hardwood floor. The whole kitchen is one huge wooden structure that has a white sleek finish.
- This Scandinavian Style kitchen has a rustic shade, perfect with the white walls, cabinetry, counters and flooring. The combination looks very smart.
- The colorful and random patterned tiles of the backsplash stand out against the simple tones of the rest of this Scandinavian Style kitchen. There is a wooden flooring that matches the cabinets of the cooking area and spotlights mounted on the white ceiling.
- This Scandinavian Style kitchen offers a hardwood countertop on the kitchen counter. The tiles flooring looks very classy, while the dining table set looks lovely.
- A spacious Scandinavian Style kitchen boasting a hardwood flooring surrounded by white walls with a green shade. There’s a long sofa set on the side near the windows.
- This is a Scandinavian Style kitchen that focuses on its simple wooden tones of the hardwood flooring, built in cabinets, and drawers as well as the shelves. This is counterbalanced by the white hues of the countertops, walls, and ceiling.
- This Scandinavian Style kitchen offers rustic walls, cabinetry, and countertops on the kitchen counters.
- This Scandinavian Style kitchen offers rustic walls, cabinetry, and countertops on both the kitchen counters and center island.
- This kitchen has an abundance of a light source with its pendant lights and pin lights mounted on the white ceiling that is augmented by the natural light coming in from the windows. This makes the white cabinet and drawers to brighten up against the hardwood floor and countertops.
- A large Scandinavian Style kitchen style featuring a white rustic ceiling and flooring. The simple dining table set on the middle adds style to this kitchen.
- Large Scandinavian Style kitchen with all white setup and a hardwood flooring. The center island is lighted by a set of pendant lights.
- The bright white tray ceiling has exposed beams that mirror the countertops of the L shaped peninsula and kitchen island. The sink area is facing a glass window that offers a lovely scenery. The kitchen island is made of dark wood that contrasts the light hued flooring.
- The bare wooden tones stand out against the bright ceiling and walls of this kitchen. The white fridge is housed by a wooden structure that extends to the ceiling and sink area that is topped with open shelves. The central kitchen island has a white countertop with built in wooden drawers.
- The hardwood floors are mirrored on the walls above the kitchen peninsula houses both the cooking area and sink into its white countertop. This area is illuminated by pin lights mounted on the white ceiling hat matches with the white countertop of the kitchen island.
- A Scandinavian Style kitchen featuring a reddish hardwood flooring, which matches well with the white walls, counters, cabinetry and the breakfast bar on the corner.
- This Scandinavian Style kitchen features a hardwood flooring topped by a stylish rug. There’s a dining table set on the middle. The white fridge matches well with the white counters.
- The dark flooring and tray ceiling of this Scandinavian Style kitchen may be small but it was maximized by the efficient use of space. There is a small wooden kitchen island in the middle that is surrounded by modern appliances against the walls as well as a kitchen peninsula.
- The countertop of the kitchen peninsula matches those of the kitchen island that mirrors the hardwood floors. The two dark wooden stool of the kitchen island stands out against the white cabinets and drawers built into the walls.
- Small Scandinavian Style kitchen featuring dark brown tiles flooring and a dining nook for four lighted by a pendant light.
- This Scandinavian Style kitchen boasts white cabinetry, walls and counters with a dark finished countertop.
- The highlight of this Scandinavian Style kitchen is its gorgeous black and white theme. The white walls contrasts nicely with the black countertops of the kitchen island and the cooking area that has built in cabinets and drawers also with a black finish that makes the modern appliances pop out.
- This kitchen shares the hardwood floor, white ceiling and walls with the dining area that has colorful wooden chairs. The hanging cabinets over the cooking area stand out with its avocado color against the white walls and white cabinets of the wooden structure housing the fridge.
- This Scandinavian Style kitchen boasts elegant tiles flooring along with very smooth rustic kitchen countertops.
- A modish Scandinavian Style kitchen featuring a small dining nook set and a small work desk on the corner.
- A modish Scandinavian Style kitchen boasting gray counters, walls and a dining table set on a hardwood flooring.
- Close up look at this Scandinavian Style kitchen’s smooth white countertop and stylish shelving.
- The white ceiling, white walls, and white built in cabinets and drawers are contrasted by the wooden countertops of the two islands. The brightness of the room is augmented by the doors flanking the cooking area and its modern metallic oven stove.
- This large Scandinavian Style kitchen boasts a herringbone style hardwood flooring surrounded by white walls and kitchen counters.
- Large Scandinavian Style kitchen featuring white tiles backsplash wall and a hardwood flooring with white finish. The dining table set for four is also finished in white paint.
- This Scandinavian Style kitchen boasts rustic shelves and kitchen countertops matching the hardwood flooring.
- The walls of this Scandinavian Style kitchen has a bare wood quality that pairs well with the dark gray palette of the built in cabinets and drawers of the huge wooden structure housing the fridge and the sink area as well as the cooking area.
- This spacious Scandinavian Style kitchen features white hardwood flooring matching the white walls, white tiles backsplash and white kitchen counters.
- This Scandinavian Style kitchen did a reversal of the usual designs of a kitchen. It has a white peninsula and kitchen island with countertops made of polished wood which extends to the backsplash. The modern fridge is embedded in the white walls that extend to the white ceiling that has a pair of pendant lights.
- A large Scandinavian Style kitchen featuring a hardwood flooring matching the dining table set on the corner lighted by a couple of pendant lights.
- A gorgeous Scandinavian Style kitchen with lovely indoor plants all over the place. The dining table set is lighted by a pendant lighting.
- A Scandinavian Style kitchen with white walls, cabinetry, counters and center island with smooth white countertop. The room is lighted by recessed and pendant lights.
- A gorgeous Scandinavian Style kitchen with a rustic shade and sliding glass windows. The large center island provides space for a breakfast bar. There’s a wine cellar as well near the center island.
- A small Scandinavian Style kitchen featuring white cabinetry, counters and small table paired with wooden chairs and pendant lights.
- White Scandinavian Style kitchen with a large center island providing space for a breakfast bar. The recessed lights look very stylish.
- A modish Scandinavian Style kitchen with sparkling flooring. The center island and the kitchen counters are made topped with marble countertops.
- This kitchen looks like it came straight out of a science fiction movie about the future. The sleek and modern appliances contrast each other with their black and white hues that blend with the built in cabinets and drawers surrounding them.
- This Scandinavian Style kitchen has a high cathedral ceiling and has an open style room with the dining area. There are three pendant lightings hanging from the high ceiling over the kitchen island that has a navy blue finish against a wooden countertop.
101 Small Room Ideas (Most Rooms of the Home)
101 Swimming Pool Designs and Types (Photos)
101 Top Sofa Brands (by Popularity)
- Southern Motion prides itself as an American made brand that provides comfortable, classic seating furniture. It specializes in reclining furniture including the popular SoCozi recliner.
- A full line of upholstered furniture. This includes everything for your home from chairs and sofas to beds and dining tables. These can also be customized to your taste.
- This brand specializes in Mid century furniture and home décor specifically targeted for small spaces. It has elements of rustic design as well as a tone of relaxed refinement.
- Brayden studio offers colorful and statement furniture pieces and lighting for every room in your house.
- Aimed at creating harmony throughout the home, Natuzzzi group is a popular furniture brand that designs sofas, chairs, tables, beds, and more to create the perfect home.
- Chocolate brown sofa set with blue pillows.
- This brand promises to make your home more ‘energetic and comfortable’ with a line of beautiful boutique furniture.
- Wildon Home offers stylish solutions for your home designing needs. It has a diverse, affordable selection line and offers pieces from bedroom sets, entertainment centers, and accent pieces to much more.
- Braxton Culler has been around since 1975. It is a family owned and operated company that offers an extensive product line for the home. It offers over 1,000 fabric choices and 15 distinct wood finishes.
- Comfy, plush, and functional, pastel furniture is a modern take on how furniture should be like in your home.
- Red Barrel offers a full range of home products. It has a special focus on functionality in addition to comfort and style.
- What started out as an artisan family business has now grown into a big tech corporation. It combines ‘the best of high tech and high touch’ and pridesitself on fine quality, craftsmanship, and style.
- The brand claims to focus on the lifestyle trends of today while keeping an eye towards the future so that your pieces always remain modern and on trend.
- The brand prides itself on being a leader in home décor, furniture, and garden categories. It offers modern yet elegant pieces to design your space.
- Established in 1971, Hellar has been working with the world’s finest designers. It offers both indoor and outdoor furniture that is beautiful and timeless for museums, offices, restaurants, and homes.
- The brand’s collection is classic and timeless, but their prices are affordable. Their pieces give off a rich, lush vibe to your home.
- This brand offers European inspired bold designs. From rugs and chairs to lighting and accent pieces, it has everything.
- The brand offers upholstery, lighting, wall art, and outdoor furniture. It has stunning pieces of high quality for all your designing needs.
- A husband and wife led venture, Modshop has been in the running for 16 years and offers its clients in house design consultants to bring their interior design dreams to life.
- The idea behind Trent Austin Design is to fuse rustic detailing with industrial inspiration and modern silhouettes. They use warm wood and metal to create a look that is urban, inviting, and on trend.
- Jennifer Taylor Home was established in 1991.Since then, it has been providing beautiful pieces of furniture. The pieces are exquisite and ofextraordinary quality. They have headquarters in the US, but have manufacturing capabilities in both China and US.
- Kalussner Raleigh offers a selection of sofas, sleepers, ottomans, sections, and dining room tables among a range of other high quality, affordable furniture.
- This brand is one of the leading in commercial design furniture, which includes chairs, barstools, table tops and outdoor furniture.
- August Grove invokes the endearing farmhouse style and down home comfort. It guarantees warmth and inviting elegance year after year
- Merax offers general home furniture. This brand will have you covered for all the classic pieces,including dining tables, sofas, tv stands, and beds.
- An American owned furniture supplier based in Texas, Avalon furniture provides a variety of pieces for your home. All pieces offer style, innovation and function.
- Based in Monroe, Michigan, La Z Boy is best known for its recliners, sofas, stationary chairs and sleeper sofas.
- Fairfield Chair Company is one of the largest manufactures of seating furniture for the home, office, and hospitality industry.
- This brand is a leader in reception seating furniture. Their pieces offer you the chance to make the best first impression on everyone who visits.
- Skyline Furniture is about having fashion forward designs and handcrafted quality. It’s based outside of Chicago and has been offering affordable, custom made pieces across the country since 1946.
- Jeffan offers modern furniture, but the color palettes they choose have a unique warmth to them. The brand wants to ensure your house looks stylish but also cozy.
- Crafted with premium materials, Latitude Run offers a streamlined style that is going to help you move from different spaces with easy transition.
- The brand provides furniture that still has an Old World inspired charm but is combined with modern elements to create elegant, high quality pieces.
- Hooker Furniture is one of the leading manufacturers in the home furnishing industry. Its brands include Hooker Furniture Collection, Same Moore, and Bradington Young. The stores have a variety of home entertainment, office, dining, and bedroom furniture.
- Sam Moore specializes in trendy seating styles since 1940. It also offers customized fabrics and finishes.
- Based in North Carolina, this brand offers upscale but traditional furniture along with a selection of décor and lighting.
- Andover Mills uses earthy palettes and clean lined silhouettes to create a budget friendly piece to furnish your home the way you like!
- Scott Living offers a wide range of furniture to cover different tastes across different homes. Their variety and elegance sets them apart.
- Birch Lane is known for their classic, timeless designs. They have a range of furniture and décor as well as lighting for your home. The stores have top brands and on trend styles, and their online store offers free shipping for most orders.
- BenchMade Modern make stylish, custom made sofas, sectionals, and chairs for your home. It promises top quality and design customization.
- Zentique offers a blend of European and modern style furniture to keep your house looking stylish but timeless.
- Top of the line furniture with a bit of contemporary flair is the standard that Hokku Designs sets. They offer sturdy and trendy furniture that promises quality and durability.
- Noble House has a vast inventory of furniture and holds a vision to be the dominant force in the furniture market. They have over 1.25 million square feet of inventory and over 4000 SKUs in stock at all time.
- Craftmaster has been making high quality American made furniture for over 45 years, including fully customizable options for your home.
- Founded in 1949, Kartell is a symbol of Italian design worldwide. It is currently run by Claudio Luti and has over 130 single brand stores. It offers furniture, furnishings, lighting and home accessories.
- Manufacturing products since 1989, Omnia furniture brings premium leather furniture, including couches, recliners, and sleepers.
- Operating since 1933, Catnapper provides quality rocker and stationary chairs among other seating items. They have 6 factories and over 1,500 employees and vendors catering to their client services.
- The brand strives to give the best comfort, style, and quality while also giving you the best value for your money. It offers a number of designs that complement your overall home theme at affordable prices.
- A bohemian luxury collection of globally influenced furniture that blends together the Eastern and Old World charm.
- This brand offers a wide variety of furniture including designer lighting and decorative accessories as well.
- Steve Solver started off in 1983 but grew over time to become a low cost leader in dining, bedroom, office, and upholstery furniture. It operates from a 500,000 square foot warehouse and distribution facility.
- Modern, yet unpretentious, Laurel Foundry Modern Farmhouse offers stylish home pieces without the massive price tag.
- Furniture, lighting, and accents – Dwellstudio has everything you could possibly want to dress up your modern home.
- This brand allows you to fulfillyour design fantasies at a price that is affordable. Charlton Homeencourages you to spend without fear.
- This brand offers European inspired modern furniture, lighting, décor, lamps, chandeliers and antique reproductions.
- They refer to themselves as leaders in cabin furniture and décor. They offer hand distressed finishes to give off that cozy mountain, home rustic vibe.
- Blu Dot aspires to bring people designs that are useful, affordable and desirable.
- From home furnishings to rugs, and lighting, Hampton House has everything you might need to keep your home comfortable and sleek.
- Top Sofa Brands Chart
- Bedroom, dining, home, and living room furniture is part of the collection Dolmar offers. It also does office pieces and all their products are made with the highest quality in mind.
- Off white sofa with throw pillow and blanket in living room
- Darby Home offers the timeless grace of the traditional American style. It offers furniture, textiles, and lighting for elegant settings.
- Mercury Row offers inspiring and affordable furniture that is plush, comfy, neutral and stylish.
- Benchcraft is a subsection of Ashley Furniture Industries. It offers you stylish, quality pieces that let you create a statement look for your home.
- American Furniture classics may have only been around since 2006, but its devotion to providing consumers with top quality furniture has built it to the brand it is today. It commands respect and admiration for its high quality pieces.
- Funky, yet elegant, Tracy Porter offers pieces that dress up your home like a dream.
- Gabby is a brand that represents ‘eclectic and transitional furniture’ with creative materials and an antique style.
- From button tufted headboards and sofas to chic statement pieces, Willa Arlo designs offers something for everyone.
- Barcalounger specializes in reclining chairs, motion sofas, and pedestal chairs. It is one of the most sought after and recognized brands in America.
- Global Furniture USA isone of the premium importers and distributors of fine home furnishing. It strives to give their customers the home they desire.
- Modway is a major distributor of living, dining, bedroom furniture. It also offers lighting and office furniture. Their style is modern with a little bit of a classic antique touch.
- This brand tries to put fresh twists on classic styles of furniture so they can bring you a blend of the old and the new.
- With over 3,000 designer products in stock and fast 24 hour shipping, Cyan design is a favored source for unique and decorative furniture pieces.
101 Traditional Kitchen Ideas (Photos)
- Long rectangle kitchen with a narrow two tiered island running down the center. This island is a great example of fitting a narrow island in a narrow kitchen.
- A stylish kitchen setup with a very attractive breakfast bar set on the hardwood flooring and lighted by recessed ceiling lights.
- Spacious U shaped kitchen featuring a center island set on the hardwood flooring and lighted by pendant lights.
- Dark wood island with green granite counter top matches kitchen cabinets.
- L shaped beige kitchen with pendant lights, stainless steel appliances, island breakfast bar and hardwood flooring.
- U shape kitchen with stunning reddish hardwood flooring and elegant looking warm white lights.
- This island made the gallery because it’s blue. The blue color works in the white kitchen.
- White kitchen with dark brown island with wine rack on the end. The wine rack feature is a clever add on as it doesn’t take up much space and offers a great wine storage solution within the kitchen.
- A close up look at this kitchen’s center island and breakfast bar lighted by classy pendant lights.
- Enclosed G shaped kitchen with built in shelving, pendant lights, stainless steel appliances, central kitchen island and peninsula breakfast bar.
- All wood kitchen with natural wood and white island. Notable design element here is the mix of natural wood and white island.
- This is a great example of an island in a small kitchen yet offering additional work space, sink and eat in space for two people.
- White kitchen with dark brown island. The dark brown natural wood island stands out amid the all white kitchen.
- This kitchen boasts brown cabinetry and counters along with a large center island providing space for a breakfast bar.
- An L shape traditional kitchen featuring violet shade and white cabinetry and counters. The hardwood flooring looks perfect with the kitchen’s style as well.
- Traditional white kitchen with island and red stools
- Large dine in kitchen featuring brown cabinetry, kitchen counters and center island.
- Single wall traditional kitchen featuring hardwood flooring and a massive center island providing space for a breakfast bar lighted by charming pendant lights.
- White ornate custom kitchen. The island is designed to match the kitchen cabinets.
- A classy kitchen featuring two center islands, one providing space for a breakfast bar and is lighted by pendant lighting.
- A traditional dine in kitchen featuring a large center island and white cabinetry and kitchen counters.
- Cream or off white kitchen with dark brown two level tiered island.
- Mid sized kitchen with brown cabinetry, pendant lighting, stainless steel appliances and central island breakfast bar.
- Large traditional kitchen featuring classy tiles flooring and a stunning ceiling.
- Custom wood kitchen with large white island. The white island really stands out among the dark cabinets and matching dark wood ceiling. Dark color further offset with light floor.
- Dark green kitchen design with matching island. The notable feature about this kitchen is the color scheme which is also applied to the island.
- Kitchen with brown recessed panel cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, island breakfast bar and indoor plants.
- Dine in kitchen with pendant lighting, white recessed panel cabinetry and stainless steel appliances.
- The interesting design concept here is how the tile floor matches the cabinetry creating a unified color scheme, yet the slightly different shades of the tiles create sufficient contrast to avoid a boring aesthetic.
- Large dine in kitchen featuring a stylish tray ceiling and classy pendant lights.
- Brown kitchen with pot rack, medium tone wood cabinet, a central island with a sink and stone tile backsplash.
- This is an excellent example of a large island designed to match the rest of the kitchen cabinets. Another thing to note is that it’s a large island yet it’s without an eat in area. It’s entirely a work and storage space.
- White kitchen with dark ornate island. Another example of an island turning one end into a cabinet and offering an eat in counter as well.
- White kitchen with dark wood island. Notable feature of this island is how the stools tuck entirely under the island counter top.
- White dine in kitchen with pendant lights, wine storage, stainless steel appliances and island breakfast bar.
- Traditional kitchen with rustic finished cabinetry, counters and center island featuring black granite countertops.
- I’m of two minds about this design. I like the glass faced island cabinets, but would worry about putting my foot through the glass. It’s interesting and not something you see too oftne.
- While not a huge, this island is unique with rounded ends, a small second sink and stove.
- Traditional kitchen a stylish center island set on the classy tiles flooring.
- This overall space is wonderful with the large sunroom area lighting up the already bright white space. The kitchen embraces the light with white cabinetry offset by dark wood flooring.
- White luxury kitchen with dark wood island. Few islands stick out like this one. The dark island in a white kitchen is a common design combo.
- Single wall kitchen with raised panel cabinets, a central island and tile flooring.
- Semi circular kitchen island with eating on the curved side.
- White kitchen with large square white island and dark stools. The notable feature of this island is the square shape (most islands are rectangular). The dark stools work well with the white kitchen design.
101 Transitional Style Living Room Ideas (Photos)
101 Tray Ceiling Design Ideas (Photos)
101 U Shape Kitchen Layout Ideas (Photos)
- A narrow U shaped kitchen with smooth white countertops and walnut finished cabinetry and counters.
- Traditional kitchen featuring an island that also serves as a breakfast bar.
- U shaped kitchen with white cabinetry and smooth white countertops. The vaulted ceiling and hardwood flooring add style to the kitchen.
- U shaped dine in kitchen with black appliances, central island breakfast bar and hardwood flooring.
- White luxury kitchen with matching island. Notable island feature is the rounded ends and that it’s small yet fits well within the kitchen. An island need not be huge… small islands can be a useful addition to many kitchens.
- Large and stylish U shaped kitchen featuring a hardwood flooring and white cabinetry and counters lighted by recessed and pendant lights.
- Brown U shaped kitchen with pendant lights, black appliances, central island and tile flooring.
- A classy U shaped kitchen with stylish walnut finished cabinetry and counters along with a 5 seat breakfast bar.
- This kitchen features white cabinetry, walls and smooth white countertops.
- White kitchen with large square white island and dark stools. The notable feature of this island is the square shape. The dark stools work well with the white kitchen design.
- U shaped kitchen with hardwood flooring and white cabinetry.
- Pure white U shaped kitchen lighted by recessed ceiling lights.
- Large U shaped kitchen with tall ceiling, chandelier, picture windows and hardwood flooring.
- Large U shaped kitchen with dark brown finished cabinetry, counters and center island with marble countertops.
- This kitchen features walnut finished cabinetry, counters and center island with a hardwood flooring. The pendant lights look classy as well.
- Stylish kitchen with espresso finished counters equipped with marble countertops.
- U shape kitchen layout with island, dark cabinetry and light countertops.
- Traditional kitchen with white cabinets, yellow walls, large center island and tile flooring.
- Rustic kitchen with a hardwood flooring matching the cabinetry and counters with black countertops. The breakfast bar features a marble countertop.
- Large kitchen with white cabinetry, counters and center island boasting white marble countertops. The hardwood flooring looks decent with the home’s style.
- Large U shaped kitchen boasting a large countertop set on the hardwood flooring. The counters are equipped with marble countertops. The area is lighted by the pendant and recessed lights.
- U shaped kitchen with white cabinetry, walls, counters and center island along with smooth white countertops and walnut finished hardwood flooring.
- This U shaped kitchen features a matching hardwood flooring and backsplash. The white cabinetry looks perfect with the kitchen’s style.
- Large U shaped kitchen featuring hardwood flooring, recessed and pendant lights.
- Large U shaped kitchen with stylish brown finished cabinetry, counters and center island. The counters are equipped with smooth white countertops while the center island boasts a marble countertop.
101 Walkway Ideas and Designs (Photos)
11 Best Small Microwave Oven Options
11 Different Types of Artemisia Flowers
11 Different Types of Drywall (Sizes, Tools Needed and More)
11 Different Types of Elm Trees
11 Different Types of Eucalyptus Trees and Shrubs
11 Different Types of Fig Trees
11 Different Types of Flooring Explained (Definitive Guide)
11 Different Types of Kitchen Cabinet Doors
11 Different Types of Large Office Desks for the Ultimate Home Office
11 Different Types of Medicine Cabinets
11 Different Types of Mobile Device Storage Consoles and Organizers
11 Different Types of Storage Trunks
11 Different Types of Toolboxes
11 Different Types of Wall Decals
11 Different Types of Waste Baskets for Inside the Home
11 Free Home Exterior Visualizer Software Options: Colors, Siding, Windows, Shingles, Trim and More
11 Great Small Mirrors for Your Home (Round, Oval and Rectangular)
11 Recliner Chairs Under $200
11 Terrific Table Saws Under $500
11 Types of Concrete Saws
11 Types of Lantana Flowers for Your Garden
11 Types of Mops – A Mop for Every Type of Floor
11 Types of Rhododendrons for Your Gardens
11 Useful Dining Room Storage Ideas (Photos and Concepts)
110 Gazebo Designs & Ideas – Wood, Vinyl, Octagon, Rectangle and More (Photos)
- This is a great example of a round gazebo. The top is wrought iron and incredibly ornate. This is a small gazebo, but it’s perfect for sitting or just for admiring from far away.
- This portable hot tub gazebo features a riveted roof, tinted glass windows, and enough extra space to add some plants or shelving for towels.
- Elongated hexagon gazebo
- Ornate details on a gazebo are perfect for dressing up a yard. This one has craftsman style details, and adds a bit of elegance to this marina.
- This screened gazebo is built off the corner of the main deck and patio area and is the perfect spot to escape into once the bugs start coming out.
- The breezy white canopy keeps the hot sun off your head, neck, and back while looking fantastic. This gazebo features a deep luxurious couch for relaxing.
- Dodecagon gazebos have twelve sides and are ideal for building enormous gazebos fit for entertaining large crowds.
- Patio gazebos are typically designed to be large enough to be suitable for patio furniture.
- Fully enclosed wood gazebo built into the corner of a deck
- Even in the center of the yard, adding vines, hanging baskets, and planting beds around the gazebo helps create a sense of being in a secret garden.
- A gazebo with an open design is much like a pavilion, and it’s very easy to maneuver. Open design gazebos are great for hosting large parties.
- 81z gazebo hottub Seen from inside the gazebo, we can see a circular hot tub that looks out onto a large pool area. The container gardens surrounding the area help make it feel more private
- An enclosed gazebo is somewhat like a sunroom, especially when you have sheer panels on the roof!
- Screened gazebos like this one have the option of curtains for privacy. Much like a tent, this gazebo has fabric “walls.”
- This much more portable style is screened in to keep out the bugs and would probably be a fantastic structure to take along with you while camping with a large group.
- Another lovely round gazebo overlooking a tropical sea and palm trees. This style is small, so it only has room for a couple of chairs. This does, however, make for an intimate atmosphere.
- A large wooden gazebo with a two tiered roof, surrounded by shrubs and bushes. The simple landscaping gives this gazebo a pastoral feel.
- Octagonal gazebos keep that classic shape. This wooden example is sitting on a concrete pad rimmed by brick pavers.
- The latticed sides of this gazebo form a kind of screen. The tall gable roof is piled with snow in this stark winter landscape.
- This gazebo has a bit more Asian flair and is situated over a small pool of water adjacent to a stone waterfall.
- A lovely single roof pine rectangular gazebo sitting on a concrete pad. This is a classic gazebo style that is large enough to accommodate two separate entertaining areas.
- This pretty blue gazebo is fully enclosed and has a matching blue picnic table outside.
- A log cabin style gazebo is perfect on snowy days. This one has the feel of a high end ski resort.
- An open design ensures that there’s plenty of space for a large gathering to move around without having a traffic jam at the entrance. This gazebo is tucked near a forest and surrounded by flowers.
- This cedar gazebo is attached to the side of a deck and overlooks the wooded backyard, including a shed tucked into the trees.
- A garden pavilion style gazebo on a brick patio. While the surrounding area is lush, the gazebo stands apart. Hanging baskets and container gardens help integrate the two sections of the yard.
- A gorgeous green gazebo that is secluded at the edge of the yard and contains a small bench. The space is small and intimate.
- This cedar gazebo is home to a small patio dining set and is placed at the center of a garden on a brick patio surrounded by hedges and trees.
- Here we see a variation in vinyl with forest green shingles. The darker color makes the structure stick out less.
- A pergola styled square gazebo. While it has the grid structure roof, it’s been closed off, making it a gazebo. Sheer curtains add an exotic flair to the structure.
- An Asian inspired gazebo on the beach surrounded by a makeshift driftwood fence. This is a great spot to sit and watch the sunset before leaving the beach for the night.
- Tent gazebos come in a lot of different types, from those that look very similar to camping tents to ones like this, which resembles a luxurious cabana.
- An enormous screened in rectangular gazebo at the end of a gravel and flagstone pathway.
- A simple fabric gazebo may be ideal for you if plan on camping, or if you’re just not sure how often you’ll use a gazebo. This is on the low end of the price spectrum, at under $100.
- This is an incredible example of a round gazebo made out of sculpted concrete and stone. It has a decidedly majestic and imposing footprint.
- A square pergola style gazebo fitted with sheer curtains and adirondack chairs. The gazebo looks out on the water and embraces a beachy aesthetic.
- Another fantastic gazebo in white overlooking a large lake and boating area.
- Another classic oval gazebo, this time in vinyl. The spaces are screened in to keep bugs out.
- While some grill gazebos are open, this one has glass panels that really protect it from wind, snow, and rain.
- Adding window boxes and small landscaping plots around your gazebo helps integrate it into the existing environment. You’ll feel as though your gazebo was always there.
- Bamboo planted in containers is a great way to create a privacy shade for an open gazebo.
- This wooden gazebo has wide edges and sits at the edge of an aqua garden.
- The slight bell curve of this gazebo and large shingles stand out against the wooded backdrop.
- Even a simple canvas canopy is a great way to hide from the hot sun. You’ll typically see canopies like this on portable models.
- An eclectic square gazebo with clever details on the roof and a sunburst design on the sides. The structure is a nice spot to rest off the brick pathway.
- This is a great example of a custom gazebo made out of stone, which isn’t exactly a common material. Trailing flowers up the supports gives this gazebo a huge pop of color.
- A lovely white gazebo with bench seating all around. This structure is an island in the sea of grass and the foliage behind it allows for some privacy from neighbors.
- A hard top gazebo at the end of a long walkway over the dunes. The gazebo is equipped with a porch swing that looks out over the waves.
- An aluminum gazebo with a canopy top and cushions formed to make a cozy bed like structure. This gazebo is a luxurious way to relax on the beach and beat the summer heat.
- Another portable model, but this one has a canvas canopy. Portable gazebos are a great budget buy, and can be stored during the winter to avoid deterioration.
- An open rectangular design is perfect for creating a shady patio area. This one has a stone fireplace that matches the stone supports of the structure. The gable roof lets light and air flow in.
- A slim metal gazebo that has been overgrown by lovely roses and vines. When in bloom the gazebo is a fragrant spot just bursting with color.
- Sometimes called elongated hexagon gazebos, oval gazebos aren’t perfect ovals. However, they are great for keeping that classic gazebo look while gaining the kind of space that rectangular shapes offer.
- Another Asian inspired gazebo, this time with a unique roof. The differing colors of shingles and supports draw the eye upwards.
- An open pavilion style gazebo behind the house on a concrete patio. Add some furniture and you’ll have a great space to dine outside.
- A straw topped gazebo has a uniquely tropical atmosphere and is perfect for tropical themed yards or even resorts.
- Canopy gazebos can be tiered as well. This one looks out over an incredible infinity pool, and further on out, over the coast.
- A rustic gazebo in the fall. The structure stands on concrete supports, since the landscape isn’t totally flat.
- The ceiling of this gazebo is lighted, giving the area a soft glow so that you can spend the evening outside enjoying the cool breeze.
- Surrounding your gazebo in large flowering bushes and shrubs creates a secluded retreat. This particular gazebo is enormous and features decorative elements.
- A colorful gazebo that is large enough to be used as a bandstand. The surrounding landscape is color matched to the paint job on the gazebo.
- A tall gable roof in a bright green makes this public gazebo an easy structure to spot from a long ways away. The gazebo is furnished with a picnic table, chairs, and a trash can.
- The incredibly tall roof of this small gazebo is shaped somewhat like a witch’s hat. It is equipped with rustic benches on four sides.
- The lattice, log cabin sides, and hexagonal roof shingles give this unique wooden gazebo an exotic look.
- A gorgeous square gazebo with lattice between the pillars. The roof resembles that of a greenhouse.
- This much smaller gazebo has tinted windows for a bit more privacy. This would make a great retreat for an artist or writer!
- The breezy design of an open gazebo is perfect for tropical locations, so you can get out of the sun but still feel the salty air on your skin.
- A lovely aluminum gazebo with a canvas canopy. The gazebo is placed over a brick patio and furnished with wicker chairs in a rich chocolate brown.
- This gazebo is situated at the end of a catwalk over the water and provides an incredible view.
117 Grey Houses in All Types of Styles and Sizes (Photos)
- House with grey exterior and a porch surrounded by tall mature trees along with beautiful lawn and plants.
- Two storey house with grey exterior featuring its backyard and garage.
- Modern house with grey exterior and wide driveway along with small garden area.
- Bungalow house with grey exterior featuring a beautiful lawn.
- Large house with grey exterior featuring a beautiful walkway and garden with plants, trees and lawn on side.
- Large house with grey exterior showcasing a porch, garage and wide lawn frontyard.
- House with grey exterior and beautiful frontyard garden featuring beautiful plants and trees.
- Large house with grey exterior and huge frontyard garden area featuring beautiful plants, trees and well maintained lawn.
- Large house with grey exterior featuring vast area of frontyard garden with beautiful plants, trees and lawn.
- Large three storey house with grey exterior featuring its wide deck porch and garden area.
- House with grey exterior and wide frontyard garden with well maintained lawn and plants.
- Large house with grey exterior and beautiful garden featuring green plants, lawn and trees.
- House with grey exterior featuring its beautiful garden and well maintained lawn.
- Large house with grey exterior and beautiful frontyard garden and garage.
- House with grey exterior and large courtyard garden featuring beautiful plants and lawn.
- Two storey house with grey exterior and beautiful frontyard garden.
- Bungalow house with grey exterior and a driveway along with a beautiful frontyard garden.
- Magnificent house with grey exterior and well maintained garden area featuring beautiful plants and trees.
- Large house with grey exterior featuring its frontyard garden with beautiful plants and lawn along with its garage.
- Two storey house with grey exterior and a porch area along with a garage.
- House with grey exterior and small garage along with small garden area.
- House with grey exterior and small porch near the garden.
- Large house with grey exterior surrounded by mature trees and garden area on front.
- Traditional Midwest house with grey exterior and white trim.
- Bungalow house with grey exterior and a beautiful frontyard lawn.
- Two storey house with grey exterior and a porch along with a garage.
- Magnificent looking house with grey exterior and a large garage surrounded by beautiful green trees and plants.
- Large house with grey exterior and wide frontyard garden featuring wide area lawn, beautiful plants and trees.
- Large house with grey exterior and beautiful, well maintained lawn.
- Large house with grey exterior and a walkway along with a beautiful frontyard garden featuring beautiful lawn, plants and trees.
- Front view of the house with grey exterior featuring its garage and small garden area.
- Two storey house with grey exterior and beautiful frontyard garden along with a garage.
- Large house with grey exterior and beautiful garden area featuring beautiful plants, lawn and trees.
- Large house with grey exterior and a small porch along with a garage and well maintained lawn, plants and trees.
- Beautiful house with grey exterior and wide courtyard garden.
- House with grey exterior and porch along with green lawn and colorful plants.
- Large house with grey exterior surrounded by mature trees along with beautiful plants on the frontyard.
- House with grey exterior featuring cube tiles ground a garage.
- House with grey exterior and wide brick fence featuring its beautiful garden area with plants, lawn and trees.
- Large house with grey exterior and a terrace along with a huge frontyard garden area featuring a beautiful lawn, plants and trees.
- Modern house with grey exterior featuring a porch and the home’s glass windows.
- House with grey exterior featuring its beautiful trees, plants and lawn.
- Modern house with grey exterior featuring its huge courtyard garden.
- Two storey house with grey exterior featuring its open porch area and a courtyard garden.
- Two storey house with a terrace and a driveway along with a beautiful garden area.
- House with grey exterior featuring a wide courtyard garden and beautiful green plants.
- Modern house with grey exterior featuring its open garage and a garden area.
- House with grey exterior featuring a spacious courtyard garden.
- Modish house with grey exterior surrounded by beautiful landscaping, colorful plants and trees.
- House with grey exterior and a frontyard garden featuring green lawn, beautiful plants and mature trees.
- House with grey exterior and a garage featuring a beautiful garden area.
- Beachfront Gray House on Lake Michigan
- Large house with grey exterior featuring its wide frontyard garden with beautiful lawn, colourful plants and trees.
- House with grey exterior featuring its beautiful garden and trees.
- House with grey exterior featuring a huge frontyard garden area filled by lawns, plants and trees.
- Large house with grey exterior featuring its porch area and frontyard garden.
- House with grey exterior showcasing its porch and garden area.
- Majestic house with grey exterior and beautiful courtyard garden featuring a walkway and well maintained lawn.
- Large house with grey exterior featuring its beautiful backyard garden and a garage.
- House with grey exterior and healthy frontyard lawn along with beautiful plants.
- Small house with grey exterior showcasing beautiful trees and plants.
- Two storey house with grey brick exterior featuring a garage.
- Large house with grey exterior showcasing its beautiful garden plants, trees, lawn and garage.
- Beautiful house with extremely beautiful frontyard garden area featuring beautiful lawn, plants, trees and walkway.
- Large house with grey exterior featuring a frontyard garden with lawn, plants and trees.
- House with grey exterior showcasing its green lawn and plants.
- Bungalow style house with grey exterior featuring a garage and wide garden area.
- Modern house with grey exterior and beautiful garden plants and lawn.
- Modern house with grey exterior featuring its modish driveway and garden.
- Dark gray house with white trim in an affluent neighborhood
- House with grey exterior and beautiful frontyard garden featuring healthy plants and lawn.
- Small modish house with grey exterior and small porch.
- House with grey exterior surrounded by well maintained lawn, trees and plants.
- House with grey exterior featuring large porch area and garden along with a garage.
- Two storey house with an attic featuring its grey exterior and a porch.
- House with grey exterior and a porch featuring its beautiful and well maintained lawn and garden area.
- Two storey house with grey exterior and beautiful garden featuring its well maintained lawn and plants.
- Country style house with grey exterior and has a porch and a garage along with colorful trees.
12 Chaise Lounges Under $100 and $300
12 Cool Houses by Top Architects and Designers Worldwide
12 Cool Shipping Container Homes from Around the World
12 Different Types of Aconite Flowers
12 Different Types of Allium Flowers
12 Different Types of Axes – Do You Know them All?
12 Different Types of Boxwood Shrubs
12 Different Types of Cosmos Flowers
12 Different Types of Fir Wood
12 Different Types of Fire Pit Accessories and Tools
12 Different Types of Futons (Detailed Futon Buying Guide)
- Another great option for small spaces, the trifold futon frame folds the mattress in thirds upon the frame. Because the mattress is folded this way, only thinner models can be used on trifold futon frames. They are slightly more difficult to convert from couch to bed than bifold or loveseat futon frames, as you can see.
- The lounge futon is a more relaxed affair, made for, yes, lounging. These models can supplement more traditional furniture in a living room, or make a relaxing halfway point between sitting and laying down. Many models have multiple notches for varying increments of recline, from upright to fully flat.
- Here you can choose to coordinate with the surrounding environment and add protection for the futon mattress from dirt and spills. Being removable, futon covers can be exchanged during different seasons, rooms, and more.
- Loveseat futon frames, like the equivalent sofa, are designed for small spaces. These use a 2 piece futon mattress to fit a twin or full size bed into the smallest possible space. Perfect for efficient space usage in guest rooms, home offices, any limited size room, loveseat futon frames are available in twin and full sizes.
- A metal frame futon has the benefit of lighter weight and, thus, more portability than a traditional wood frame. They can be molded into unique shapes that are difficult to attain with wood, and can often convert to a bed and back with more ease. However, they are not often as ornate or beautiful as wood, and can be less sturdy.
- The futon mattress is the cushion used for both sitting and sleeping.
12 Different Types of Holly Bushes and Trees
12 Different Types of Interior Door Styles
12 Different Types of Juniper Shrubs and Trees
12 Different Types of Mattresses (Ultimate Buying Guide)
12 Different Types of Patio Chairs